Erie drops you into a visually stunning, yet terrifying scenario where your goals are to investigate, survive, and finally escape. It’s first person horror meets intense dark-ride with hidden, rotting cats. Erie begins in October 1966, when the Fermi 1 Nuclear Power Generator suffers a partial meltdown, and locals begin disappearing from a sleepy Michigan town. Oliver Victor is a Red Cross Investigator sent to find missing locals, but quickly finds himself trapped underground and being hunted by a product of forced-mutation experiments. Oliver’s rescue mission quickly turns into a struggle to survive, escape and uncover what’s been happening under the nuclear plant on the shores of Lake Erie. Developed by the University of Utah’s EAE Master Games Studio Program.
Honors and Accolades:
• Top 20 Paid Apps in iPad Book Store
• Top 30 Paid Apps in iPhone Book Store
Based on the #1 New York Times best selling children’s book series, Pete the Cat, this game is designed for children age three to six. Hide-and-seek mechanics with lots of fun interactive features and digital musical instruments (Cat Piano!) bring the world of Pete the Cat to life. The app also includes a simple rhythm game to Pete the Cat‘s signature tune, and fun Augmented Reality features that allow Pete to jam along with you on top of your nearest Pete the Cat book cover.
Honors and Accolades:
• 4.5 iTunes App Store average rating, 500+ votes
• Three Apple “Staff Favorites” features, Christmas 2011, April 2012, May 2012
• Top 30 Paid Apps, Puzzle Games
• Kotaku’s App of the Day Feature
• Grand Opening Exhibit, Leonardo Museum, Salt Lake City
• Nomination, Best Casual Physics Game of the Year, www.jayisgames.com
• Nomination, Best Casual Game of the Year 2011, www.jayisgames.com
• 15 Highly Addictive Mobile Games, Virgin Mobile Live
• Successfully funded Kickstarter Campaign
Peer down into the barrier reef and guide a plethora of tropical marine life to their natural environs. It’s Flight Control in an aquarium with a predator twist. Designed as an educational title for young children for the Smart Table™.
Mine Cart strives to capture a sense of reckless, out-of-control speed. As you are sent careening down the track you will be called on to shift your footing on a Cobalt Flux Dance Platform to bump, jilt, jump, and lean your cart to keep it on the rails. You will be competing with up to seven of your peers for highest score and best time.